Web Analytics

Refrigerator caught fire at property in Botley Road, Chesham

| September 7, 2014

A refrigerator caught fire in the kitchen of a property in Botley Road, Chesham during the early morning of Saturday 6th September 2014.

Firefighters were altered to the incident at 5.17am, one fire appliance with crew attend from Chesham fire station and one from Amersham fire station.

Upon arrival at the scene the firefighters discovered the fire to have already been extinguished.

While at the property firefighters used a tool kit, a thermal imaging camera and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan and moved the fridge outside. The kitchen was 30% damaged by smoke.

Advertisement :
High Wycombe Christmas In High Wycombe

Comments are closed.