Web Analytics

Chimney caught fire at property in Bourne End

| December 26, 2014

A chimney caught fire at a property in Blind Lane, Bourne End on the morning of Friday 26th December 2014.

At 11.53am one fire appliance with crew was despatched to the incident from Beaconsfield fire station together with one from Marlow fire station.

A water backpack, a thermal imaging camera and a tool kit were used during the operation to extinguish the fire.

Advertisement :
High Wycombe Christmas In High Wycombe

Comments are closed.