Web Analytics

Washing machine caught fire in Chesham

| January 11, 2015

A small fire broke out in a washing machine at a property in Park Road, Chesham during the evening of Sunday 11th January 2015.

One fire appliance with crew was despatched to the incident from Chesham fire station at 6.51pm together with another from Amersham fire station.

One hose reel, four sets of breathing apparatus, a thermal imaging camera and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan were used during the operation to extinguish the fire.

Advertisement :
High Wycombe Christmas In High Wycombe

Comments are closed.