Web Analytics

Fire broke out in the kitchen of a property in Shelley Road, Marlow

| January 12, 2015

On the afternoon of Monday 12th January 2015 fire broke out in the kitchen of a property in Shelley Road, Marlow.

At 1.11pm firefighters were called. One fire appliance with crew was despatched to the incident from Marlow fire station as well as one from High Wycombe.

Firefighters at the scene used a thermal imaging camera, a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan and a tool kit. They also carried out a safety check.

Advertisement :
High Wycombe Christmas In High Wycombe

Comments are closed.