Web Analytics

Electric heater caught fire in High Wycombe flat

| January 14, 2015

An electric heater caught fire in a ground floor flat at Butlers Court, High Wycombe on the evening of Wednesday 14th January 2015.

Two fire appliances with crews were despatched to the incident from High Wycombe fire station at 6.49pm however upon arrival at the scene the firefighters discovered that the fire was already extinguished.

A Positive Pressure Ventilation fan was used by the firefighters.

Advertisement :
High Wycombe Christmas In High Wycombe

Comments are closed.