web analytics

Cooker caught fire in Prestwood

| January 29, 2015

Firefighters were called after a cooker caught fire at a property in Clare Road, Prestwood on the evening of Thursday 29th January 2015.

At 5.47pm one fire appliance with crew was despatched to the incident from Great Missenden fore station together with one from High Wycombe fire station.

After ventilating the area, the firefighters gave fire safety advice and carried out a safety check.

Share Button

Category: News, Prestwood

Comments are closed.