web analytics

Microwave oven caught fire at Meadowcroft, Aylesbury

| January 29, 2015

Fire broke out in a microwave oven at a property in Meadowcroft, Aylesbury on the evening of Thursday 29th January 2015.

Firefighters were called at 5.08pm. Two fire appliances with crews attended the incident from Aylesbury fire station as well as one from Waddesdon fire station.

A Positive Pressure Ventilation fan was used by firefighters as the scene.

Share Button

Category: Aylesbury, News

Comments are closed.