Web Analytics

Flat in Amersham filled with smoke from unattended cooking

| February 7, 2015

Firefighters were called after a flat in Chesham Road, Amersham filled with smoke from unattended cooking during the evening of Friday 6th February 2015.

At 6.03pm one fire appliance with crew was despatched to the incident from Amersham fire station.

A Positive Pressure Ventilation fan was used by firefighters at the scene who then carried out a safety check.

Advertisement :
High Wycombe Christmas In High Wycombe

Comments are closed.