Web Analytics

Restaurant evacuated after electricity transformer units overheated

| February 8, 2015

Frankie & Benny’s restaurant in Crest Road, High Wycombe was evacuated just after midday on Saturday 7th February 2015 after some electricity transformer units overheated.

At 12.44pm firefighters were called, two fire appliances with crews were despatched to the incident from High Wycombe together with one from Marlow fire station.

A thermal imaging camera was used by firefighters at the scene.

There was no fire or smoke damage to the restaurant.

Advertisement :
High Wycombe Christmas In High Wycombe

Comments are closed.