Web Analytics

Fire broke out in the kitchen of flat in Hazlemere

| February 12, 2015

Fire broke out in the kitchen of a flat in Rose Avenue, Halzemere on Wednesday 11th February 2015.

At 8.59pm one fire appliance with crew was despatched to the incident from High Wycombe fire station.

Upon arrival at the scene the firefighters discovered that the fire was already out.

The firefighters ventilated the area and gave fire safety advice before leaving.

Advertisement :
High Wycombe Christmas In High Wycombe

Comments are closed.