web analytics

Fuse board caught fire in a commercial building at Mandeville Road, Aylesbury

| February 24, 2015

Fire broke out in a fuse board of a server room in a commercial building in Mandeville Road, Aylesbury on the evening of Tuesday 24th February 2015.

Firefighters were called at 6.14pm, three fire appliances with crews attended.

Upon arrival at the scene the firefighters discovered that the fire was already out.

Two sets of breathing apparatus were used by firefighters at the scene who also ventilated the area.

Share Button

Category: Aylesbury, News

Comments are closed.