Web Analytics

Fire broke out in the bedroom of a property in Meadow Close, High Wycombe

|

Fire broke out in the bedroom of a property in Meadow Close, High Wycombe during the evening of Tuesday 28th April 2015.

Firefighters were called at 7.41pm, two fire appliances with crews attended from High Wycombe fire station.

A Positive Pressure Ventilation fan was used by firefighters at the scene who gave oxygen to a man and a woman who were suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke.

Share Button

Comments are closed.