web analytics

High Wycombe firefighters attend to leaking butane gas cylinder

| May 28, 2015

Firefighters were called to a property in Graham Drive, High Wycombe at 8.42pm on Thursday 28th May 2015 after a 15kg butane cylinder connected to gas barbecue started leaking.

High Wycombe fire station despatched one fire appliance with crew to the incident.

The firefighters isolated the leak and safely emptied the contents of the gas cylinder.

Share Button

Category: High Wycombe, News

Comments are closed.