Web Analytics

Firefighters called after gas barbecue caught fire in Wooburn Green

| July 4, 2015

A gas barbecue caught fire at a property in Clapton Approach, Wooburn Green causing external damage to house windows and guttering during the late afternoon of Saturday 4th July 2015.

One fire appliance with crew attended from Beaconsfield fire station.

A hose reel and one set of breathing apparatus was used during the operation to extinguish the fire. The firefighters isolated the gas cylinder.

Advertisement :
High Wycombe Christmas In High Wycombe

Comments are closed.