Web Analytics

Washing machine caught fire in kitchen of a property in Abercromby Avenue, High Wycombe

|

At 5.50pm on Sunday 18th October 2015 firefighters were called to the kitchen of property in Abercromby Avenue, High Wycombe after a small fire broke out in a washing machine.

One fire appliance with crew attended the incident from High Wycombe fire station as well as one from Beaconsfield fire station.

The firefighters used a hose reel, Positive Pressure Ventilation fan and a tool kit during the operation to extinguish the fire.

Share Button

Comments are closed.