web analytics

Fire broke out in the bedroom of a flat in High Wycombe

| October 22, 2015

Fire broke out in the bedroom of a ground-floor flat at Tadros Court, High Wycombe during the evening of Thursday 22nd October 2015.

Firefighters were called at 8.30pm. Two fire appliances with crews attended the incident from High Wycombe fire station.

A hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus, a thermal imaging camera and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan were used by the firefighters during the operation to extinguish the fire.

The flat was about 25% damaged by fire and 50% damaged by smoke.

Share Button

Category: High Wycombe, News

Comments are closed.