web analytics

Firefighters free boy who got his arm stuck in a vacuum cleaner

| October 30, 2015

At 2.49pm on Friday 30th October 2015 firefighters were called to a property in Ashfield Road, Hazlemere after a boy got his left arm stuck in a Henry vacuum cleaner.

One fire appliance with crew attended the incident from High Wycombe fire station.

The firefighters released the boys arm successfully, reading him a story while they were releasing him to divert his mind off.

The boy was not injured.

Share Button

Category: Hazlemere, News

Comments are closed.