web analytics

Firefighters attended Cressex Community School after kettle caught fire

| November 27, 2015

Firefighters were called to Cressex Community School, Holmers Lane, High Wycombe at 3.27pm on Friday 27th November 2015 after an electric kettle caught fire.

High Wycombe fire station despatched one fire appliance with crew to the incident.

A Positive Pressure Ventilation fan was used by the firefighters to clear the smoke from the burning kettle.

Share Button

Category: High Wycombe, News

Comments are closed.