web analytics

Man treated for the effects of breathing in smoke following fire in High Wycombe

| December 28, 2015

A man was treated for the effects of breathing in smoke following a kitchen fire in High Wycombe on Sunday 27th December 2015.

Firefighters were called to a property in Underwood Road, High Wycombe at 8.15pm on Sunday 27th December 2015.

Two fire appliances with crews attended from High Wycombe fire station and one from Beaconsfield fire station. An officer also attended.

A hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan were used during the operation to extinguish the fire.

The firefighters gave oxygen to a man who was suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke.

Share Button

Category: High Wycombe, News

Comments are closed.