web analytics

Firefighters rescue woman after house caught fire in High Wycombe

| January 30, 2016

A house caught fire in Woodside Road, High Wycombe on Thursday 28th January 2016.

Firefighters were called at 11.37pm. Two fire appliances with crews attended from High Wycombe fire station and one from Great Missenden fire station. An officer also attended the incident.

A hose reel, four sets of breathing apparatus, a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan and a thermal imaging camera were used by the firefighters at the scene.

The firefighters rescued a woman who was suffering from burns and the effects of breathing in smoke. Another man suffered burns and smoke inhalation and a neighbour suffered smoke inhalation.

The ground floor of the house was severely damaged by fire and the first floor was severely damaged by smoke.

Share Button

Category: High Wycombe, News

Comments are closed.