web analytics

Fire broke out at a flat in Coningsby Road, High Wycombe

| January 31, 2016

Fire broke out in the kitchen of a ground floor flat in Coningsby Road, High Wycombe on the evening of Sunday 31st January 2016.

Firefighters were called at 5.57pm. Two fire appliances with crews were despatched to the incident from High Wycombe fire station.

A hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan were used during the operation to extinguish the fire.

Before leaving the scene the firefighters carried out a Home Fire Risk Check.

Share Button

Category: High Wycombe, News

Comments are closed.