web analytics

Woman given oxygen after tumble dryer caught fire in Taplow

| February 3, 2016

At 12.5opm on Wednesday 3rd February 2016 firefighters were called to a property in Bath Road, Taplow after fire broke out in a tumble dryer.

One fire appliance with crew attended from Maidenhead fire station as well as one from Slough fire station.

The firefighters isolated the electricity then used a hose reel and two sets of breathing apparatus during the operation to extinguish the fire.

A woman who was suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke was given oxygen.

Share Button

Category: News, Taplow

Comments are closed.