Web Analytics

Firefighters attend Stoke Mandeville Hospital after fire broke out in a maintenance void

|

StokeMandeville-Hospital-MainEntrance-2015-06-17-SDC12242

Firefighters were called to Stoke Mandeville Hospital, Mandeville Road, Aylesbury at 2.40pm on Monday 29th February 2016 after a small fire broke out in a wiring service maintenance duct void.

Two fire appliances with crews attended from Aylesbury fire station, one from Haddenham fire station, one from Great Missenden fire station and one from High Wycombe fire station.

Four officers and the British Red Cross Fire and Emergency Support Service, whose vehicle is based at Marlow Fire Station, also attended.

Upon arrival at the scene the firefighters discovered that the fire was already out.

Four sets of breathing apparatus and two thermal imaging cameras were used by the firefighters during an operation to trace the source of the fire.

Share Button

Comments are closed.