web analytics

Gerrards Cross firefighters extinguish fire in kitchen of property at Stoke Poges

| March 10, 2016

Firefighters were called to a property in Rogers Lane, Stoke Poges at 1.20pm on Thursday 10th March 2016 after a small fire broke out in the kitchen.

One fire appliance with crew attended from Gerrards Cross fire station as well as one from Slough fire station.

Two sets of breathing apparatus and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan were used during the operation to extinguish the fire.

Share Button

Category: Gerrards Cross, News, Stoke Poges

Comments are closed.