web analytics

Bus caught fire in Marlow

| April 11, 2016

Fire broke out in the engine compartment of bus in Wycombe Road, Marlow during the late morning of Monday 11th April 2016.

At 11.29am High Wycombe fire station despatched one fire appliance with crew to the incident.

Upon arrival at the scene the firefighters discovered that the fire was already out.

A thermal imaging camera was used by the firefighters at the scene who also gave safety advice.

Share Button

Category: Marlow, News

Comments are closed.