Web Analytics

House caught fire in Gordon Road, High Wycombe

|

A house caught fire in Gordon Road, High Wycombe during the late evening of Sunday 5th June 2016.

Firefighters were called at 10.35pm. Two fire appliances with crews attended from High Wycombe fire station and one from Beaconsfield fire station. An officer also attended.

One hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan were used during the operation to extinguish the fire.

Share Button

Comments are closed.