Web Analytics

Fire broke out in the bathroom of semi-detached house in Wendover

|

Fire broke out in the bathroom of semi-detached house in Aylesbury Road, Wendover during the afternoon of Monday 29th August 2016.

Firefighters were called at 4.21pm. Two fire appliances with crews attended from Aylesbury fire station as well as one from Amersham fire station. Also in attendance at the scene was the British Red Cross Fire and Emergency Support Service vehicle from Marlow Fire Station.

A hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan were used during the operation to extinguish the fire.

The bathroom was 100% damaged by fire whle the bathroom of the adjoining house was 100% damaged by smoke.

Share Button

Comments are closed.