web analytics

Dimmer switch caught fire at house in London Road, High Wycombe

| September 30, 2016

Firefighters were called to a two storey in London Road, High Wycombe at 8.03pm on Friday 30th September 2016 after a dimmer switch caught fire on the ground floor.

Two fire appliances with crews from High Wycombe fire station attended the incident.

Upon arrival the firefighter discovered that the fire was already out.

The firefighters used a thermal imaging camera, tool kit, isolated the electricity and gave advice.

Share Button

Category: High Wycombe, News

Comments are closed.