web analytics

Fire broke out in the kitchen of flat in Bourne End

| November 11, 2016

Fire broke out in the kitchen of a ground floor flat at Hellyer Way, Bourne End during the late evening of Thursday 10th November 2016.

Firefighters were called at 9.00pm. One fire appliance with crew attended from Beaconsfield fire station as well as one from Maidenhead fire station.

A hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus and a thermal imaging camera were used during the operation to extinguish the fire.

Before leaving the scene the firefighters isolated the electricity and carried out Home Fire Risk Checks in neighbouring properties.

Share Button

Category: Bourne End, News

Comments are closed.