web analytics

Fire broke out in kitchen of property in Totteridge Road, High Wycombe

| June 29, 2017

High Wycombe fire station. (Archive picture)

Fire broke out in the kitchen of a property in Totteridge Road, High Wycombe during the afternoon of Thursday 29th June 2017.

At 2.12pm firefighters were called to the incident. One fire appliance with crew attended from High Wycombe fire station, one from Gerrards Cross fire station as well as one from Maidenhead fire station. An officer also attended.

Upon arrival at the scene the firefighters discovered that the fire was already out. A Positive Pressure Ventilation fan was used by the firefighters.

A woman was left in the care of South Central Ambulance Service.

Share Button

Category: High Wycombe, News

Comments are closed.