Web Analytics

Gas barbecue caught fire damaging bungalow in Totteridge Road, High Wycombe

| August 28, 2017

High Wycombe fire station. (Archive picture)

At 5.01pm on Bank Holiday Monday 28th August 2017 firefighters were called to a bungalow in Totteridge Road, High Wycombe after a gas barbecue caught fire.

One fire appliance with crew attended from High Wycombe fire station as well as one from Beaconsfield fire station.

During the operation to extinguish the fire the firefighters used a hose reel and a thermal imaging camera.

The fire also caused damaging to the soffits and guttering of the bungalow.

Comments are closed.