Web Analytics

Fire broke out in kitchen of a property in George Road, Stokenchurch

|

High Wycombe fire station. (Archive picture)

Fire broke out in the kitchen of a property in George Road, Stokenchurch during the late afternoon of Wednesday 27th September 2017.

Firefighters were called at 4.55pm. Two fire appliances with crews attended from High Wycombe fire station.

A hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus, thermal imaging camera and a tool kit were used by the firefighters during the operation to extinguish the fire.

Share Button

Comments are closed.