Web Analytics

Tumble dryer caught fire at a property in Hennerton Way, High Wycombe

|

High Wycombe fire station. (Archive picture)

A tumble dryer caught fire at a property in Hennerton Way, High Wycombe on Saturday 21st October 2017.

Firefighters were called at 3.53pm. One fire appliance with crew attended from High Wycombe fire station as well as one from Beaconsfield fire station.

The tumble dryer had been moved outside the property before thee firefighters arrived.

A hose reel was used used by the firefighters at the scene who gave oxygen to a man and a woman who were suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke. A Home Fire Risk Check was also carried out before the firefighters left.

Comments are closed.