Web Analytics

Postbox caught fire in Desborough Road, High Wycombe

|

High Wycombe fire station. (Archive picture)

A postbox caught fire in Desborough Road, High Wycombe on the afternoon of Wednesday 25th October 2017.

At 4.29pm firefighters were called to the incident. One fire appliance with crew attended from High Wycombe fire station.

A dry powder extinguisher was used during the operation to put out the fire which is believed to have been caused by a firework.

Share Button

Comments are closed.