web analytics

Firework put through letterbox of property in Sierra Road, High Wycombe

| November 8, 2017

A firework was put through the letterbox of a residential property in Sierra Road, High Wycombe on the late evening of Wednesday 8th November 2017.

Firefighters were called at 7.26pm. One fire appliance with crew attended from Beaconsfield fire station.

A thermal imaging camera was used by the firefighters at the scene.

The firework caused smoke damage to hallway and scorching to a carpet.

Share Button

Category: High Wycombe, News

Comments are closed.