web analytics

Fire broke out in bedroom of house at Little Chalfont

| December 4, 2017 | 0 Comments

Fire broke out in the bedroom of two-storey house in Maplefield Lane, Little Chalfont on Monday 4th December 2017.

Firefighters were called to the incident at 8.28am. One fire appliance with crew attended from Amersham fire station as well as one from Gerrards Cross fire station.

Two hose reels, four sets of breathing apparatus, a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan and a thermal imaging camera were used during the operation to extinguish the fire. The firefighters also isolated the electricity at the property.

Share Button

Category: News, The Chalfonts

Leave a Reply