web analytics

Public toilet caught fire in Marlow

| December 19, 2017

Fire broke out in a public toilet at Riley Road, Marlow on the afternoon of Tuesday 19th December 2017.

Firefighters were called to the incident at 1.44pm. Two fire appliances with crews attended from High Wycombe fire station.

A hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan were used during the operation to extinguish the fire.

Share Button

Category: Marlow, News

Comments are closed.