Web Analytics

Fire broke out in the living room of flat in Chalfont St Peter

|

Fire broke out in the living room of flat in Churchfield Road, Chalfont St Peter during the late evening of Sunday 24th December 2017.

Firefighters were called at 8.34pm. One fire appliance with crew attended from Gerrards Cross fire station as well as one from Amersham fire station.

A hose reel, two sets of breathing apparatus and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan were used during the operation to extinguish the fire.

The fire is believed to have been caused by a candle.

Before leaving the firefighters carried out a Home Fire Risk Check.

Share Button

Comments are closed.