Web Analytics

Fire broke out in the kitchen of a property in Booker Lane, High Wycombe

|

Fire broke out in the kitchen of a property in Booker Lane, High Wycombe during the late morning of Thursday 25th October 2018.

At 11.41am firefighters were called to the incident. One fire appliance with crew attended from High Wycombe fire station as well as one from Beaconsfield fire station. An officer also attended.

Four sets of breathing apparatus, two hose reel jets, one main jet and small gear were used by the firefighters during the operation to extinguish the fire.

It is believed the fire was caused by a toaster.

Share Button

Comments are closed.