Web Analytics

Woman led to safety after fire in Hazlemere

| February 23, 2014

Firefighters lead a woman to safety today following a fire in Hazlemere.

One fire appliance and crew from High Wycombe fire station attended the incident which happened at 3.02pm today, Sunday 23rd February 2014 in the kitchen of a property in Jackson Court, Hazlemere.

One hose reel was used by firefighters. Paramedics treated the woman for the effects of breathing smoke.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.