Due to the England v Peru football match taking place at Wembley Stadium on the evening of Friday 30th May 2014 Chiltern Railways will be making alterations to several services leaving London Marylebone after 16.18pm.
As with other major sporting events that take place at the stadium Chiltern Railways are planning to run shuttle services to Wembley during the evening peak to meet the anticipated increase in demand for their services.
Some changes will be taking place to allow extra capacity to be run to Wembley as efficiently as possible ensuring there is minimal disruption to passengers.
- 16.18 Marylebone to Birmingham Snow Hill will be formed of 3 coaches instead of 4
- 16.54 Marylebone to Aylesbury will terminate at Princes Risborough for a connecting service to Aylesbury (dep Princes Risborough at 17.55)
- 17.27 Marylebone to West Ruislip will be extended to Gerrards Cross, Beaconsfield and High Wycombe
- 17.30 Marylebone to Aylesbury Vale Parkway will be formed of 2 coaches instead of 3
- 17.36 Marylebone to High Wycombe will NOT run
- 17.47 Marylebone to Birmingham Snow Hill will be formed of 6 coaches instead of 7
- 18.11 Marylebone to Aylesbury will be formed of 4 coaches instead of 5
- 18.29 Marylebone to West Ruislip extended to Gerrards Cross, Beaconsfield and High Wycombe
- 18.36 Marylebone to High Wycombe will NOT run
- 18.50 Marylebone to Bicester North will be formed of a 4 coach clubman train instead of two x two carriage commuter style trains
For the latest on the revised service times please check the Changes to Train Times page on the Chiltern Railways website carefully before travelling on Friday 30th May 2014.