Web Analytics

Bedroom fire in Prestwood – Man treated for breathing in smoke

| May 26, 2014

At 2.04pm on Monday 26th May 2014 the Buckinghamshire Fire and Rescue were alerted to a fire in the bedroom of a property at Gryms Dyke, Prestwood.

Two fire appliances from High Wycombe fire station were despatched to the incident however the fire was discovered to be out upon their arrival.

Paramedics also attended the incident and treated a man who was suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.