Web Analytics

Beaconsfield fire – Man rescued

| May 29, 2014

A fire broke out in the kitchen of a property in Maxwell Road, Beaconsfield today, Thursday 29th May 2014.

The fire brigade were alerted to the incident at 1.40pm and one fire engine with crew was despatched from Beaconsfield fire station.

The cause of the file is thought to have been a grill which had been left on. Firefighters rescued a man, who was uninjured, and used one hose reel to extinguish the fire. A Positive Pressure Ventilation fan was also used in the operation.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.