Web Analytics

Hazlemere fire – Woman required oxygen after breathing in smoke

| June 5, 2014

A tumble dryer caught fire at a property in Hill Farm Way, Hazlemere on Thursday 5th June 2014.

Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue were alerted to the incident at approximately 8.12am and two fire appliances were despatched from High Wycombe fire station.

The firefighters gave oxygen to a woman who was suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.