Web Analytics

Tumble dryer catches fire – Jansel Square, Bedgrove, Aylesbury

| July 6, 2014

Fire fighters were called to a fire in a tumble dryer at a property in Jansel Square, Bedgrove, Aylesbury at 9.52am on Saturday 5th July 2014.

Three fire appliances and crews from Aylesbury were despatched to the incident.

The firefighters isolated the electricity and used one hose reel and a positive pressure ventilation fan.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.