Web Analytics

Lightfitting in outbuilding caught fire – Bull Lane, Chalfont St. Peter

| July 9, 2014

A lightfitting caught fire in an outbuilding at a property in Bull Lane, Chalfont St. Peter on the morning of Wednesday 9th July 2014.

Firefighters were alerted to the incident at 11.06am. One fire appliance and crew was despatched to the incident from Beaconsfield fire station, two more were despatched from High Wycombe fire station.

Once at the incident firefighters isolated the electricity and gave safety advice.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.