Web Analytics

Tumble dryer caught fire – Highfield Road, Princes Risborough

| July 20, 2014

A tumble dryer caught fire at a property in Highfield Road, Princes Risborough on the afternoon of Saturday 19th July 2014.

At 4.06pm one fire appliance and crew was despatched to the incident from Princes Risborough fire station.

Upon arrival the firefighters discovered the fire to already be out. Before leaving they carried out a safety check.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.