A man was rescued from a fire in the living room of a property in Seymour Park Road, Marlow on the morning of Saturday 9th August 2014.
Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue were alerted to the incident at 8.05am.
Two fire appliances and crews were despatched from High Wycombe fire station and one from Beaconsfield fire station.
In the operation to extinguish the fire the firefighters used one jet, two hose reels, six sets of breathing apparatus and a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan.
The firefighters also rescued a man who was suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke. He was handed into the care of paramedics and taken to hospital.
The ground floor of the property was 25% damaged by fire and heat while the ground and first floors were 75% damaged by smoke.