Web Analytics

Kitchen fire – Highmore Cottages, Little Missenden

| August 13, 2014

Fire broke out in the kitchen of a property at Highmore Cottages, Little Missenden around 1.00pm on Wednesday 13th August 2014.

One fire appliance and crew attended the incident however the firefighters discovered that the fire was out upon their arrival.

The firefighters gave fire safety advice and ventilated the area.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.