Web Analytics

Washing machine caught fire in Carrington Road, High Wycombe

| August 24, 2014

Around midday on Sunday 24th August 2014 a washing machine caught fire in the kitchen of a property in Carrington Road, High Wycombe.

Two fire appliances with crews were despatched to the incident from High Wycombe fire station at 12.00pm.

However upon arrival at the scene the firefighters discovered that the fire was already out.

The firefighters gave safety advice.

Advertisement (Links to external site) :

Comments are closed.